Saturday 26 May 2012

Finnaly, I have Yaesu VX-3!!!





Hai friends,


When I was a child. Tweaking and playing with radio transmitter was a great activities. I love it. Unfortunately radio transmitter and the periperhals related to that hobby was expensive. And because I had only small amount of money from my parents only to go to school.


But It is still my hobby. Tweaking, monitoring, playing with SQl and frequency, it’s incredible!


Today, thanks to God, finnaly I can buy Yaesu VX-3R/E. The small and compact Radio Transceiver. It can receive frequency almost all bands. Waow.. sound cool right? :D

This is the list of complete features of the Yaesy VX-3R/E, comes up from Official Yaesu Website.


Altough small and compact, it comes with many functions. From ordinary radio receiver, transmitter in UHV and VHF band, also build in AM and FM radio. I can learn morse signal too troughout this Radio.


It is my Yaesu VX-3R, taken up from my Android.


Waow…it sounds cool.. roger roger..1..2..3.. :D



Yaesu VX 3R1
Yaesu VX 3R2

Original post : Finnaly, I have Yaesu VX-3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment